- Tested sensors all tested good right rear low air pressure
- Removed panels and tested all heater controls and found Recirculation motor clicking needs motor replaced
- Ck lights
- Check fluids, tires, belts, hoses, steering, suspension, exhaust, lights, and A/C.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove and Replace – Fresh Air Recirculation
- Remove cause of leak and patch hole
- WHEEL HUB – Remove and Replace – Front,One Side – [Includes: R and I Steering Knuckle.]
Teri K. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/12/2022